- vertical, horizontal and directional drilling,
- drilling wells including all installations,
- drilling reconnaissance and exploration holes with full coring, borehole tests and laboratory examinations
- drilling engineering holes for drainage, ventilation, backfilling etc.,
- drilling large-diameter holes (up to a diameter of 2.0 m),
- liquidation of drilling holes.
Depending on geological, hydrogeological and technical conditions the drilling work is done using the following methods:
- rotary drilling with normal circulation of drilling fluid,
- rotary drilling with reverse circulation of drilling fluid – down-the-hole hammer.
The drilling machines enable making holes from the surface to a depth of up to 2000 m and from mine heading with a diameter of up to 2000 m.
Armii Krajowej 51, 40-698 Katowice